10.04.2009

today

I love the texts on Texts From Last Night that explain why the person is in love with the boy/girl they're with...

(214): She is making me post-sex grilled cheese at 2 am wearing only shorts and cowboy boots. I am so in love

(913): Come in. Grab a controller and a beer. We've got some Madden to beat.
(1-913): You're the best girlfriend ever.

(347): in the middle of sex he stopped to tell me that he loved me... then slapped my ass and told me "back to business"... im gonna marry him

(212): I know she is the girl of my dreams bc she orgasmed, rolled over and then asked if I knew that Orlando beat Cleveland.

(812): My girlfriend went down on me and as she did she hummed the theme from star wars and pretended my dick was a lightsaber...I'm buying the engagement ring tomorrow.

No comments: