10.09.2009

don't do me like that

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and I am back home with my family for the weekend! It's strange being out of the city, but I'm so excited to spend time with my parents and dog. I'm also very excited for turkey, stuffing, yams, mashed potatoes, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, pumpkin fudge, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pumpkin... Well, you get the gist of it.
It's a jam packed weekend though - tonight is our weekly sushi night, tomorrow I go shopping for cold weather essentials with my mom and we go out for dinner and a movie at night, Sunday is our big Thanksgiving celebration, where I'll help her make all of that delicious food, and then back I go on Monday already.
To celebrate, though, here are some of my favourite autumn photos right now...



From Smitten.


By Nicole.


By Chiara.


By Jennifer.


By Melanie.


By Katrina.


By Steph.

1 comment:

katrina said...

ah thank you for sharing my photo!
i love the last one.
i love white pumpkins. my friend calls them moon pumpkins!