9.23.2008

fresh flights and fancies

I am thoroughly enjoying the new October issue of People StyleWatch. I love the fall prints and colour pallettes, the heavy coverage of Rachel Bilson, and the boot and coat blowouts!

The pumpkin and forest green coloured leather boots by Juicy Couture and Sisley respectively are rich in colour and luxurious in material. In addition, it only strengthened my resolve to find the perfect chunky, low heeled, black leather motorcycle boots! (I will enclose photos once the collections are viewable online)

The coat collection provided me with a deep plum wool coat by Gallery and a royal blue wool-cashmere-blend coat by Rebecca Taylor. That's another addition which is necessary for my collection! More beautifully coloured fall and winter coats, instead of my standard black pea coat and bulky grey toggle coat.






Also, in the "In Stores Now!" section of this issue, they show a gorgeous jacquard dress by French Connection, and it prompted me to check out the French Connection website. They have some beautiful dresses right now!








Finally, I love the October issue because of a new advertiser I found - No nonsense, which is a company of tights, lingerie, sleepwear, etc., designed by women for women. The colours of the tights are stunning, and it's all very reasonable online at www.nononsense.com.

No comments: