9.20.2009

my best friend's wedding

Autumn is finally here. I knew it a week ago when I went to the Yorkville Starbucks and had my first Pumpkin Spice Frappucino of the year.



And all of the post-urg
es of last year emerge! I fully expressed my love of autumn last year here, here, and here.

Ittt's back!


Speaking of which, I had an amazing coupon at the Gap for the sale section, and I got some fantastic new fall clothes.


This gorgeous mauve moleskin c
oat,


This gorgeous autumn-plaid sca
rf, which is very long and very stunning,


These plum chords,



And this stunning and incredibly comfortable boyfriend sweater, although I bought it in a plum colour as well, not this navy.

(And finally, how much can I not wait for crisp air, pumpkin pie and everything else pumpkin flavoured, warm drinks, Halloween, seeing my family,
wearing scarves, coats, and tights, and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown???)



Welcome to a new level of nirvana.

No comments: