5.23.2009

escape from new york

Here are some very blurry photos of my final prom ensemble.


This is the whole blurry outfit. You can't tell here, but the skirt of the dress has a bubble hem.



Lace on the shoulders and bodice, and a bow at the waist.


Bangles for the left hand.



Bangles and ring for the right.


The earrings.


The shoes - on sale!


And my rose chiffon headband... $4!

And I got way too many sweet deals today. Don't ask how, but a free pair of shoes, five pieces of jewelery for $10 (including some of my prom bangles!), and hair dye at a discount she wasn't supposed to give me!


These earrings are definitely the best thing I bought, but...


I love this bangle, it can also be an arm cuff.


It's a locket that opens!


This bangle is a really pretty blue colour.


And the shoes which came with the BOGO sale! Ridiculous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great prom ensemble! love the headband in particular


http://prettyexquisite.blogspot.com