3.06.2009

love you 'till the end

Is it just me, or does spring feel like being in love? With everything, although I'm sure that's a cliche. I feel an all encompassing awe at the moment, and the beautiful sun is shining down on me. Earlier I danced by myself and Jasmine bought me bubble tea. I also got into another university, and am just generally feeling spectacular. I hope other people have the ability to feel this great.

Now, some things that make me feel like spring...

This photographer.
These items.
These photos.
This line.

I also love these French photos of flowers from A Cup of Jo. I'm going to France and Spain in 5 days!




And some songs that make me feel like spring:

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Love You 'Till the End by The Pogues
New Soul by Yael Naim
Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches
Grace Kelly by Mika

Speaking of Grace Kelly, I just saw Rear Window and I loved it.

No comments: